Pacific Blue Cross — 2012–2015
Developed integrated marketing & communications campaigns, overseeing implementation for Pacific Blue Cross, a non-profit company and one of BC’s top-tier brands, contributing to company overall success and revenue growth – from <$800 million in 2002 to $1.3 billion in 2015. Provided strategic communications counsel to the executive and senior leadership team.
- Engaged millions of British Columbians through strategic media relations achieving MRP quality scores averaging between 85 and 94% annually.
- Consistently delivered a measurable ROI across multiple communication platforms including market collateral, publications, corporate video, social media and public relations.
- Spearheaded development of national brand standards and reporting improving the management of trade-marks across the 7 independent member plans of the Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans.
- Successfully led proactive issues management and rapid response communications through the largest system transformation in the firm’s history.
Established social media content service and issue management escalation procedures.
- Improved online customer experiences while leading the brand consolidation across multiple websites.
- Saved the firm over $150 thousand annually by proactively defining market content strategy and improving inventory management of marketing collaterals.